Imran Khan demands resignation of Shehbaz Sharif, Rana Sanaullah
In a tweet, Khan said: "After the Najafi Report revelations, CM Shahbaz Sharif and Rana Sanaullah should immediately resign for killing Pakistani citizens".
After the Najafi Report revelations, CM Shahbaz Sharif and Rana Sanaullah should immediately resign for killing Pakistani citizens— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) December 6, 2017
A three-member bench of the Lahore High Court (LHC) on Tuesday rejected an appeal filed by the Punjab government to not release the Model Town inquiry report, prepared by the Justice Baqar Nafaji.
The high court bench, headed by Justice Abid Aziz Sheikh, had reserved the verdict on November 24 on an intra-court appeal filed against the September 21 decision of a single-bench, headed by Justice Mazhar Ali, directing the authorities to disclosed the report.
The bench has directed the govt to make public the report within 30 days and provide a copy of the report to the victims of the Model Town incident, which took place in 2014, within three days.
- Student kidnapped by ex-fiancé in Lahore found in Arifwala10:51 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Pakistani professor makes it to list of top 100 scientists in medicine10:11 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Shehbaz warns Imran against 'instigating civil war'09:01 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Is Aamir Liaquat getting ready for fourth marriage? Here’s all you ...07:49 PM | 22 May, 2022
- FAKE NEWS: Fact-check shows no Riphah University student raped, ...07:21 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Mira Sethi’s smoking photo goes viral02:35 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Saba Qamar’s new dance video in saree goes viral01:33 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Anmol Baloch’s new bold photo draws severe criticism11:25 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022