1.2 million per month, Indian tea seller's income shocks internet
Navnath Yewle, co-founder of the Yewle Tea house, says he is going to make it an international brand very soon.
Yewle told ANI that he got the idea of selling tea and developing it as a brand in 2011.
“Basically, in 2011, I got the idea of making tea and that I can create a big business by making tea. I saw that in Pune we have Joshi Wadewale, Rohit Wadewala but there was no famous tea brand here. There are many chai lovers here and most of them don’t get the taste they desire. We studied tea for four years, finalised the quality of tea and decided to make tea into a big brand.”
"3000 to 4000 cups of tea are being sold in each outlet every day and we earn a total of Rs 10 to Rs 12 lakh per month," Navnath said.
"Unlike 'pakora' business. this tea selling business is also creating employment for Indians. This business is growing fast and I'm happy." Navnath added.
Currently, Yewle Tea House has got three centers in the city and every center has about 12 employees working in it.
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- China unveils super-speed train prototype that hits 620 kph10:36 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021