Billionaires of 2018: Forbes lists the richest people in the world
The magazine lists more than 2,200 billionaires around the world who hold a combined net worth of $9.1 trillion, up 18% from a year ago. Interestingly, no Saudi Arabians made the Forbes Billionaires list this year.
Top 5 billionaires of 2018
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos is the richest person on the planet and the first centi-billionaire in our annual ranking. Shares of his e-commerce giant Amazon rose 59% in 12 months, helping boost his fortune by $39.2 billion.
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates dropped one spot from last year to No. 2, with $90 billion.
American business magnate and investor Warren Buffett stands at the third spot on the list with $84 billion.
Bernard Arnault and family
On number four Chairman and CEO of luxury goods company LVMH, Bernard Arnault, and his family, with $72 billion.
Facebook's co-founder Mark Zuckerberg is on number five, with an estimated $71 billion.
- Five terrorists killed by security forces in N Waziristan operation: ...11:24 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Six arrested for chanting 'Pakistan Zindabad' in New Delhi (VIDEO)10:41 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- South Africa beat Pakistan by 13 runs in women’s 2nd ODI10:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Infinix unveils latest Hot 10 play at PKR 16,99910:10 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood’s wedding – Mehfil-e-Milad held at Bilawal House05:07 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021