Doctors find reappearence of lymph nodes in Kulsoom Nawaz
Kulsoom Nawaz has been undergoing chemotherapy in London after being diagnosed with lymphoma — a cancer of the lymph nodes on August 22 last year. She has since not returned to Pakistan owing to her illness.
She underwent a total of six chemotherapy sessions and three surgeries during the last seven months.
After a series of scans last week, doctors detected the resurgence of a tumour and a team of doctors will now decide on further surgery along with strong radiotherapy treatment.
Kulsoom had left for London unexpectedly on August 17 for a medical checkup in the UK.
- LIVE | ‘New day in America’ as Joe Biden and Kamala Harris arrive ...08:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- #HayatBaloch – FC soldier sentenced to death in Karachi student ...08:43 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan announces free COVID vaccine for general public08:16 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan unveils reform package for civil services to uplift ...07:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Free passport for all Pakistanis soon, announces Sheikh Rasheed07:17 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Is Ertugrul famed Esra Bilgic in Peshawar?12:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021