Female Chinese student accuses Malakand University professor of sexual harassment
PESHAWAR - A Chinese student of Mphil studies at Malakand University has levelled allegations of sexual harassment against her professor, local media reported.
The varsity administration has formed a three-member committee to probe into the matter after the student of the Department of English filed a complaint with higher authorities and government officials against the senior professor.
The identity of the complainant and the accused has not been released by the university.
The investigation team has held four meetings so far and it will submit a report on the complaint in coming days.
- Jahangir Tareen says he will only meet PM Imran Khan02:33 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- In a first, women security guards deployed at Masjid-al-Haram01:36 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Fawad Ch announces PTV's digitalization, recreation of national anthem12:59 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021