LHC bans polythene bags at all stores and hotels in Lahore
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) has banned the use of polythene bags in the city on Friday.
According to media details, Justice Shahid Kareem gave deadline of two weeks to fully implement the ban on polythene bags.
The LHC judge was conducted hearing on Advocate Salman Khan Niazi’s petition during which the Environment Protection Department told that the court order has been implemented. whereas the counsel maintained that some hotels in the city are still using polythene bags.
Justice Shahid Kareem remarked that in the next phase the polythene bags will be banned across Punjab province.
- Khusro, Hammad given new portfolios as PM Khan reshuffles federal ...07:18 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 128 Pakistanis stranded in Uzbekistan return via PIA special flight05:48 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 'Pakistan within three weeks to start manufacturing its own ...05:45 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- CM Buzdar orders all schools to slash fee by 20% for April & May04:50 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus ...03:49 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Danish Taimoor writes an appreciation note for the women in his life03:44 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- In rare address, Queen Elizabeth says UK 'we will succeed' in fight03:37 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019