LHC bans polythene bags at all stores and hotels in Lahore
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) has banned the use of polythene bags in the city on Friday.
According to media details, Justice Shahid Kareem gave deadline of two weeks to fully implement the ban on polythene bags.
The LHC judge was conducted hearing on Advocate Salman Khan Niazi’s petition during which the Environment Protection Department told that the court order has been implemented. whereas the counsel maintained that some hotels in the city are still using polythene bags.
Justice Shahid Kareem remarked that in the next phase the polythene bags will be banned across Punjab province.
- Afghan envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s relentless support ...06:07 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Police arrest alleged shooters involved in killing of Swabi’s ATC ...05:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- China says ambassador wasn’t in hotel during Quetta suicide blast04:11 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Strong business performance improved Bank Alfalah’s Mar ’21 ...03:45 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui reveals about Sridevi's sudden demise01:55 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021