NCC meeting to decide about relaxation in lockdown today
ISLAMABAD - A National Coordination Committee (NCC) meeting today (Wednesday) will be held in federal capital to take decision regarding relaxation in ongoing lockdown.
While briefing media in Islamabad about decisions made in the cabinet meeting, Information Minister Shibli Faraz stated this and said that the chief ministers of all provinces will attend the meeting to deliberate on next strategy.
Shibli Faraz said relaxation in lockdown will still require that people take precautions. He said war against corona pandemic can be won only by staying at homes.
The Prime Minister directed the Ministry of Interior to take steps to improve the situation of police stations on modern lines.
Shibli Faraz said the cabinet deliberated on the issue of ban on import of goods from India, except life-saving drugs.
He said the Prime Minister directed to make sure that there is no violation of this ban.
The Minister said the cabinet decided to donate its one month salary to Prime Minister's Relief Fund for COVID-19.
He said the gesture has been made in view of the prevailing situation and difficulties faced by the people.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020