Another Indian media’s propaganda video against Pakistan exposed
Rights groups say the video is originally a fabricated propaganda which is only created for defaming Pakistan. “People in this one minute fourteen seconds video wore jackets, sweaters in the hot season beyond my intentions,” said Zafar Iqbal, director Press for Peace, an NGO works for peace in South Asia.
“It’s a matter of shame for NDTV and Times of India who is posting a two years old video in which people were protesting against a terror attack on Peshawar School in 2014.
“There seems to be neither rhyme nor reason to Indian media outlets’ twisted story on the protests against terrorism in Pakistan, which is fomented by Indian spy agency RAW that is directly involved in carrying out subversive activities inside the country,” he added.
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Has State Bank of Pakistan restricted ATM withdrawal limit to Rs1,000?03:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aman-2021 – Pakistan Navy set to hold 7th Multinational Maritime ...02:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik finally reveal the name of their baby girl01:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal House announces schedule for Bakhtawar-Mahmood wedding05:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021