Another Indian media’s propaganda video against Pakistan exposed
Rights groups say the video is originally a fabricated propaganda which is only created for defaming Pakistan. “People in this one minute fourteen seconds video wore jackets, sweaters in the hot season beyond my intentions,” said Zafar Iqbal, director Press for Peace, an NGO works for peace in South Asia.
“It’s a matter of shame for NDTV and Times of India who is posting a two years old video in which people were protesting against a terror attack on Peshawar School in 2014.
“There seems to be neither rhyme nor reason to Indian media outlets’ twisted story on the protests against terrorism in Pakistan, which is fomented by Indian spy agency RAW that is directly involved in carrying out subversive activities inside the country,” he added.
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021