Another Indian media’s propaganda video against Pakistan exposed
Rights groups say the video is originally a fabricated propaganda which is only created for defaming Pakistan. “People in this one minute fourteen seconds video wore jackets, sweaters in the hot season beyond my intentions,” said Zafar Iqbal, director Press for Peace, an NGO works for peace in South Asia.
“It’s a matter of shame for NDTV and Times of India who is posting a two years old video in which people were protesting against a terror attack on Peshawar School in 2014.
“There seems to be neither rhyme nor reason to Indian media outlets’ twisted story on the protests against terrorism in Pakistan, which is fomented by Indian spy agency RAW that is directly involved in carrying out subversive activities inside the country,” he added.
- Pakistan amicably repatriates 46 Afghan soldiers who crossed border ...12:24 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to receive 4.2mn doses of Chinese Covid vaccines today11:43 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan's first-ever ‘Nishan-e-Haider’ recipient Capt. Sarwar ...11:21 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to scale K210:45 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Saudi Foreign Minister arrives in Pakistan on day long official visit10:18 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 52nd birthday with Ben Affleck04:36 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani bride's super dancing entry goes viral (VIDEO)03:37 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic breaks the internet with new beach photo03:15 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021