Mercury set to soar around 44 degrees in Karachi
The Pakistan Meteorological Department forecasted that the temperature is likely to cross 44 degrees Celsius starting tomorrow and severe weather is expected to prevail for the next five to six days.
The temperature forecast suggests an unusual change in climate for the metropolis as according to records from the past 30 years, the temperature in the city averages up to 36 degrees in the month of October.
According to Met Director Abdul Rasheed, the sea breeze, which normally keeps Karachi temperature in check, is expected to change directions, resulting in an increase in the mercury.
- Islamabad court declares Nawaz Sharif a 'fugitive'02:41 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020