PTI's Amjadullah Khan joins MQM as polling begins for NA-245 by-election
Addressing a press conference earlier this day, he asked his supporters to vote for MQM candidate Kamal Malick in his stead, further accusing his party of neglecting. Party chairman Imran Khan even did not telephone me for single time during the crucial campaign for NA-245, he added.
Khan went on to say that PTI's main focus is only on PS-115, where by-election is underway today as well, and leadership refused to provide me funding for electioneering.
On the occasion, he called himself a misfit in PTI, alleging that PTI is a huge mess where there is no management.
On the other hand MQM which already had a soft image in public has now further strengthened its grip on Karachi, he said. He vowed to continue his support towards MQM as well.
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants11:28 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 Covid-19 fatalities, death toll crosses 11,00011:24 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021