‘Al-Bayza-II’ drills – CJCSC Gen Nadeem witnesses Air Defence weapon systems’ firing (VIDEO)
RAWALPINDI – General Nadeem Raza, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee visited Army Air Defence Ranges near Karachi and witnessed firing of different Air Defence weapon systems.
According to the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the CJCSC also witnessed firing of Surface to Air Missiles (SAMs) including LY-80 Missiles and FM-90 Missiles.
Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff and Nong Rong, China’s Ambassador to Pakistan also witnessed the exercise.
The firing marked the culmination of Army Air Defence exercise ‘Al-Bayza-II’.
Chairman JCSC was given a detailed briefing on the aim and objectives of the exercise including drills/procedures being practiced.
CJCSC appreciated the display of high standards of training by the troops and emphasized the importance of Air Defence in modern warfare.
Earlier, upon arrival at firing ranges, Chairman JCSC was received by Lieutenant General Hamood Uz Zaman Khan, Commander Army Air Defence Command.
Russia's Lavrov, COAS Bajwa discuss defence, ... 06:48 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Sergey Lavrov, Foreign Minister of Russia called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff ...
- Jahangir Tareen says he will only meet PM Imran Khan02:33 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- In a first, women security guards deployed at Masjid-al-Haram01:36 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021