ECP appointments' matter to be resolved soon, says Sheikh Rashed
RAWALPINDI - Federal Minister for Railways, Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed Saturday said that legislation on tenure of Chief of Army Staff (COAS) would be passed easily by the parliament.
Talking to media persons after talking oath taking ceremony of Anjuman e Tajran Printing Press, Sheikh Rasheed hoped that all the issues related to Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) would be settled soon, adding that the government would complete its tenure.
He said the PTI government was taking historical steps to bring the country out of the crises and due to its prudent policies, the country was moving towards economic progress and rupee had stabilized against the dollar.
Kashmir was the Pakistan’s jugular vein adding “We cannot forget our Kashmiris brethren as they are under military curfew for over 100 days,’ he added.
He said construction of mother and child hospital in the city was under process where 14 operation theaters would be established that would be equipped with all modern facilities.
He said government was committed to provide better education facilities and said that in near future, Rawalpindi would have four universities for women.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020