Pre-booking starts for Honda Civic 2016
KARACHI (Web Desk) - Automotive firm Honda has begun pre-booking orders for its latest Civic 2016 for an initial up-front instalment of Rs. 1 million from Monday.
Earlier reports suggested that the launch of the latest Civic would be in late 2016 or the start of next year. But with the announcement of the pre-booking facility, Honda has fast-tracked the release of the car in Pakistan.
The new Honda Civic 2016 comes with a new shape and design and more attractive lines for the exterior and interior. The plush interior will feature a digital audio broadcasting radio (DAB), Bluetooth connectivity, navigation internet, rear parking camera, satellite navigation and air bags.
The Civic sedan will also have a new rear bumper, a new side panel design, a rear spoiler in black finish and LED taillights.
Engine specifications include 1.8 L standard engine capable of producing 140 horsepower. Another version will be a 1.5L Turbocharged variant with a capacity of 173 HP.
Though the official price has not be revealed yet but auto industry observers roughly estimate the price to be between 2.2 to 2.6 million in Pakistani currency.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020