One martyred, six injured as military helicopter crashes in Quetta
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the army, the helicopter was on a medical mission when it made an emergency landing in Quetta, reported geo news.
The ISPR said a wounded official of the FC who was traveling in the chopper lost his life before the crash landing; the injured have been shifted to Combined Military Hospital.
The chopper caught fire after the crash landing and clouds of black smoke were billowing over the area.
*This is the developing story and will be updated accordingly...
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021