Two policemen among 3 dead in Lower Dir blast
PESHAWAR - At least three people were killed and two injured in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Lower Dir district on Thursday.
According to media reports, a police vehicle of the Zimdara police station was targeted in the blast near Madyan area. The deceased identified as two police officials named SHO Bakht Munir and Constable Irfan, and a civilian.
The security forces have cordoned off the area while injured have been shifted to the hospital for medical treatment.
An investigation has been launched to trace the culprits and a search operation is also underway.
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- FBR directed to stop menace of fake and flying invoices10:10 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020