Two policemen among 3 dead in Lower Dir blast
PESHAWAR - At least three people were killed and two injured in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Lower Dir district on Thursday.
According to media reports, a police vehicle of the Zimdara police station was targeted in the blast near Madyan area. The deceased identified as two police officials named SHO Bakht Munir and Constable Irfan, and a civilian.
The security forces have cordoned off the area while injured have been shifted to the hospital for medical treatment.
An investigation has been launched to trace the culprits and a search operation is also underway.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020