Two policemen among 3 dead in Lower Dir blast
PESHAWAR - At least three people were killed and two injured in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Lower Dir district on Thursday.
According to media reports, a police vehicle of the Zimdara police station was targeted in the blast near Madyan area. The deceased identified as two police officials named SHO Bakht Munir and Constable Irfan, and a civilian.
The security forces have cordoned off the area while injured have been shifted to the hospital for medical treatment.
An investigation has been launched to trace the culprits and a search operation is also underway.
Lower Dir: Peace committee member among four ... 10:15 AM | 16 Aug, 2017
LOWER DIR - At least four people, including a woman and a member of a peace committee, were injured after an improvised ...
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAT visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019