CM Sindh directs authorities concerned to establish corona Unit in Karachi
KARACHI - Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah has directed authorities concerned to establish corona Unit in Services Hospital Karachi.
According to the spokesman of Chief minister's House, Murad Ali Shah has directed water Board to give one more connection to the hospital on which the water board has started working immediately.
CM Sindh has appealed to the people to take precautionary measure as because of not taking precautionary measures corona is spreading rapidly.
- Monsoon rains likely to strengthen in Sindh from Monday03:27 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Balochistan decides to promote matriculation, intermediate students ...01:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan increases medical capabilities to counter Covid-19: Asad Umar01:48 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020