SNGPL's Islamabad office sealed after senior officer contracts COVID-19
ISLAMABAD - Regional office of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) was sealed here on Saturday after a senior officer of the company tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
General Manager Muhammad Zahoor said all operations at the I-9 office including customer services had been suspended till further order, however, "emergency services will continue through telephone," the company said in a news release late Saturday night.
He said the company had adopted all the required Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at the office, but a senior officer contracted the virus, adding, a detailed disinfection process of the office had been initiated immediately. The affected officer had been quarantined at his home.
- Smart lockdown imposed in seven UCs in Karachi till July 1811:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus affecting worldwide peace and security: UN10:01 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020