Woman gives birth to quadruplets in Lower Dir
According to reports, the woman was shifted to the maternity ward of a local hospital after she went into labout.
After being operated by Dr Quratul Ain, the lucky mother gave birth to four babies who are reportedly good in health.
The birth of four babies has surprised the family members who are celebrating the births with joy.
In 2016, a woman named Mrs Ayaz Gul hailed from Swabi had given birth to four babies, including three boys and a girl.
In 2015, a 30-year-old woman gave birth to quadruplets - three baby boys and a girl - at the Lahore General Hospital.
- Southern Command War Games: Pakistan Army chief visits Multan Garrison10:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Gold price drops by Rs550 per tola in Pakistan10:35 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- India hosts first Central Asia summit with focus on Afghanistan10:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021