Emma Watson is not single. She’s ‘self-partnered’
LOS ANGELES - Hollywood star Emma Watson just turned 30 recently and while media has been bombarding her with questions about dating and ‘settling down’, the starlet has no such thoughts. She has beautifully embraced her single status and calls herself being “self partnered”.
“Why does everyone make such a big fuss about turning 30? This is not a big deal, cut to 29, and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I feel so stressed and anxious’,” said the actress while talking to Vogue.
“I never believed the whole “I’m happy single” spiel… it took me a long time, but I’m very happy [being single]- I call it being self-partnered,” she stated.
This year, there was speculation that Watson could be dating her Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton. Various Instagram pictures of the duo had egged on fans to speculate whether the two are dating. However, no confirmation of the romantic notion has been confirmed by neither Watson or Felton.
It seems like the actress is not in the mood to settle down anytime soon.
What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020