PM Imran summons PTI parliamentary party meeting to discuss Azadi March today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has once again summoned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) parliamentary party meeting today (Thursday) to discuss the ongoing Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazal’s (JUI-F) Azadi March in the federal capital.
According to media reports, the meeting will discuss possible protest from the sit-in participants and deliberate on a peaceful political solution of the opposition’s protest.
Meanwhile, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) leader and Punjab Assembly Speaker Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi is likely to hold a fourth meeting with Molana Fazal-ur-Rehman, after the PML-Q leader has been given full authority for negotiation with the opposition parties to develop a joint consensus on the matter of protest against the incumbent government.
On the other hand, JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman vowed to continue sit-in in the federal capital till PM Imran’s resignation.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019