PM Imran summons PTI parliamentary party meeting to discuss Azadi March today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has once again summoned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) parliamentary party meeting today (Thursday) to discuss the ongoing Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazal’s (JUI-F) Azadi March in the federal capital.
According to media reports, the meeting will discuss possible protest from the sit-in participants and deliberate on a peaceful political solution of the opposition’s protest.
Meanwhile, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) leader and Punjab Assembly Speaker Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi is likely to hold a fourth meeting with Molana Fazal-ur-Rehman, after the PML-Q leader has been given full authority for negotiation with the opposition parties to develop a joint consensus on the matter of protest against the incumbent government.
On the other hand, JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman vowed to continue sit-in in the federal capital till PM Imran’s resignation.
- China urges world to recognize Pakistan's active efforts for ...10:56 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- ECP restores membership of 24 more parliamentarians09:49 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Pak economic trajectory offers immense potential for investments, ...08:50 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan to launch comprehensive campaign from tomorrow to highlight ...08:19 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan issues advisory on Pneumonia outbreak due to China ...12:46 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Mohsin Abbas Haider refuses to pay for childcare01:46 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Gohar Rasheed to be a part of Nadeem Baig's London Nahi Jaunga01:37 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019