PM Imran summons PTI parliamentary party meeting to discuss Azadi March today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has once again summoned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) parliamentary party meeting today (Thursday) to discuss the ongoing Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazal’s (JUI-F) Azadi March in the federal capital.
According to media reports, the meeting will discuss possible protest from the sit-in participants and deliberate on a peaceful political solution of the opposition’s protest.
Meanwhile, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) leader and Punjab Assembly Speaker Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi is likely to hold a fourth meeting with Molana Fazal-ur-Rehman, after the PML-Q leader has been given full authority for negotiation with the opposition parties to develop a joint consensus on the matter of protest against the incumbent government.
On the other hand, JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman vowed to continue sit-in in the federal capital till PM Imran’s resignation.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020