Man rapes 11-month-old baby for two hours in India
The 11-month-old child was then abandoned in bushes by the culprit, reports PTC News.
The innocent child was sleeping with her mother, when a construction worker, who hails from Bihar and routinely comes to Delhi for work, took the child away at 10:00pm.
After her mother alerted the authorities at 11:00pm, the baby was later found in an unconscious state by the local police and rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, where she remains in the Intensive Care Unit.
“The girl was bleeding profusely. Doctors at the hospital have said that her condition is serious,” a senior doctor said.
The police reportedly found the construction worker’s cellphone at the scene of the crime and tracked him to a nearby settlement for labourers. The criminal has confessed to the crime.
“He said he then took her to the bushes beside a drain and raped her for nearly two hours. Fearing that she had died when she became unconscious, he left the child in the bushes and fled to his shack", the media report added.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021