AIOUs exams of BA programs 2019 begin today
ISLAMABAD - Final exams of the Allama Iqbal Open University(AIOU) of its BA programs for the semester Spring, 2019 will start on Monday (today) simultaneously around the country.
The University has set up about 850 centres across the country to facilitate the students to attempt the exam close to their residence or workplace.
According to the Controller Exams, Roll Number slips have already been dispatched to all enrolled students at their postal address. The same along with date-sheet has been placed at the University's website www.aiou.edu.pk.
The students who have not received their Roll Nos. slips so far have been advised to contact their respective Regional Offices or the Examination Department in Islamabad for a duplicate slip.
The number of exam centres has been increased, on the directives of the Vice-Chancellor Prof. Dr Zia Ul Qayyum taking maximum care of students in the examination process.
The University has recently taken various initiatives to bring about qualitative improvement in the overall examination system. The matters relating to the evaluation of examinations papers and announcement of results have also been streamlined.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020