Dar rejects PTI Chief’s allegations against Chairman FBR
The Minister termed the allegations as baseless and fabricated as Imran Khan has not provided any evidence to support his allegations.
Ishaq Dar said Chairman FBR is known for his hard work, integrity and honesty.
The Minister stated that such baseless allegations lead to perverting the institution and affect its efficiency.
He stated confidence in the leadership of FBR and hoped that the PTI leader in the future will weigh the adverse impact of his statements not only on the individual’s reputation but also on national institutions.
- Pakistan's top commander visits logistics installations and workshop ...08:32 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PSL6 game between Quetta Gladiators-Islamabad United postponed after ...07:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Punjab schools to start academic year from August 107:24 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik thanks Pakistani fans for the love06:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Aishwarya Rai’s Pakistani doppelgänger says being offered films03:34 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan undergoes successful eye surgery03:17 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021