Dar rejects PTI Chief’s allegations against Chairman FBR
The Minister termed the allegations as baseless and fabricated as Imran Khan has not provided any evidence to support his allegations.
Ishaq Dar said Chairman FBR is known for his hard work, integrity and honesty.
The Minister stated that such baseless allegations lead to perverting the institution and affect its efficiency.
He stated confidence in the leadership of FBR and hoped that the PTI leader in the future will weigh the adverse impact of his statements not only on the individual’s reputation but also on national institutions.
- Microsoft launches Windows 11 operating system11:27 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021