Day 61: Indian forces martyr two more students, death toll soars to 91
Naseer Ahmad Dar, 20, was killed and over 150 people were injured after Indian paramilitary personnel fired bullets and pellets on protesters at Seer Hamdan in Islamabad district.
A 35-year old woman, Tasleema, was critically injured when she was hit by teargas shell. Another 17-year-boy, Musaib Majeed Nagoo, succumbed to his injuries at a hospital in Srinagar.
He was brutally injured by the Indian forces in Wadoora area of Baramulla district on Sunday. More than 11,000 people have been injured in the Indian forces’ violent actions during the past two-month period.
However, people defied the restrictions and staged anti-India and pro-freedom rallies and protests in many areas of the occupied territory.
Meanwhile, the All Parties Hurriyet Conference Chairman, Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Muhammad Yasin Malik in their statements have rejected Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh’s remarks about Jammu and Kashmir as well the Hurriyet leadership.
They added that India was scared of any meaningful dialogue with Hurriyet leadership and Pakistan, as New Delhi had occupied Jammu and Kashmir illegally and forcibly.
- TTP commander among 4 terrorists killed in Waziristan IBOs: ISPR09:20 AM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,592 new Covid-19 cases, 22 deaths08:23 AM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 08 March 202108:13 AM | 8 Mar, 2021
- NBP closes one of four Bangladesh branches11:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021