Day 61: Indian forces martyr two more students, death toll soars to 91
Naseer Ahmad Dar, 20, was killed and over 150 people were injured after Indian paramilitary personnel fired bullets and pellets on protesters at Seer Hamdan in Islamabad district.
A 35-year old woman, Tasleema, was critically injured when she was hit by teargas shell. Another 17-year-boy, Musaib Majeed Nagoo, succumbed to his injuries at a hospital in Srinagar.
He was brutally injured by the Indian forces in Wadoora area of Baramulla district on Sunday. More than 11,000 people have been injured in the Indian forces’ violent actions during the past two-month period.
However, people defied the restrictions and staged anti-India and pro-freedom rallies and protests in many areas of the occupied territory.
Meanwhile, the All Parties Hurriyet Conference Chairman, Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Muhammad Yasin Malik in their statements have rejected Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh’s remarks about Jammu and Kashmir as well the Hurriyet leadership.
They added that India was scared of any meaningful dialogue with Hurriyet leadership and Pakistan, as New Delhi had occupied Jammu and Kashmir illegally and forcibly.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021