MQM wins NA-245, PS-115 by-polls
MQM managed to secure National Assembly (NA) and Sindh Assembly seats. However, voter turnout in PS-115 constituency remained extremely low with only 14,739 citizens casting their votes out of registered 162,000 voters.
According to the details, MQM’s Faisal Rafique was successful in Sindh Assembly’s constituency PS-115, attaining 11,747 votes. Syed Chawla of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) came in second with 1,368 votes. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) candidate attained 1100 votes while MQM Haqiqi s candidate managed to secure 700 votes.
PTI’s Amjadullah Khan joins MQM as polling begins for NA-245 by-election
MQM achieved an effortless victory in National Assembly’s constituency NA-245. MQM’s Kamal Malik has been elected Member of National Assembly defeating PPP’s Shahid Hussain.
- Islamabad police issue traffic plan ahead of PTI’s long march10:48 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Azadi March – Road blockades disrupt fuel supplies in parts of ...10:28 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Containment, arrests as Imran-led PTI marches on Islamabad today09:58 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan beat Sri Lanka women in 1st T-2009:15 AM | 25 May, 2022
- PTI’s Azadi March: O, A level exams in Islamabad, Rawalpindi ...08:55 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Sajal's healing words for Ahad's ailing aunt win her praise11:15 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022