Jeremy Mclellan takes over Twitter to troll India and Indians are pissed
It sure pissed off some Indians, some even accused that he is being paid by the government of Pakistan.
Or maybe he just wants to be a voice for the silenced ones?
He then posted a comment of his Kashmiri fan:
It’s time to face reality:
Please bro. raise kashmir issue by somehow. Every day Indian army enter in our homes and beat our sisters, mothers, childrens and steal gold, money and other valuable items from us— Muhammad sajid (@Muhamma01285984) April 7, 2018
He then addressed the people who accused him of getting paid for the tweets, LOL!
Dear Indian trolls,— Jeremy McLellan (@JeremyMcLellan) April 6, 2018
If Pakistan was paying me to tweet, I’d have a much nicer car and house.
Agent Jeremy https://t.co/qL7c7gJjEc
Damn son! Where is logic?
I.e. Display picture says it all!
Because they pay according to your level I.e. cheap— Adv. Vipin Lute (@L__awyer) April 6, 2018
This is hilarious!
Not sure you know how to use Twitter pic.twitter.com/VN66c1tGY9— Jeremy McLellan (@JeremyMcLellan) April 6, 2018
“Please tweet so I can block you” lol
For our nieghbours :) pic.twitter.com/lDUtandA8I— Irfan Nawaz awan (@Irfannawazawan) April 7, 2018
Indians: Please stop spreading rumors that I’m paid by Pakistan to tweet about Kashmir. My wife keeps asking where the money is and it’s ruining our marriage. https://t.co/clNl7LxnQK— Jeremy McLellan (@JeremyMcLellan) April 7, 2018
I'm not sure whether you are being paid by Pakistan or not but your wife/gf/partner is either a Paki or Islamic supremacists (which is almost one and the same thing most of the time)— Vishal | विशाल | وشال | ವಿಶಾಲ (@R_Vishal11) April 8, 2018
And the ultimate troll!!!
Jeremy McLellan sure has a soft corner for Pakistan as he was welcomed with open arms and was mesmerized by the beauty. He not only talks about Pakistan, Kashmir but also the troubled places like Palestine. A moment of silence for all the Indians who are being trolled.
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:53 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 26 May 202208:30 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Azadi March concludes as Imran Khan gives six-day deadline to govt ...08:15 AM | 26 May, 2022
- IMF tells Pakistan to remove petroleum subsidies for revival of loan ...11:35 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Why Saba Qamar rejected Bollywood films?07:22 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022