Warmer weather will not slow or stop coronavirus spread, clarifies Dr Zafar
ISLAMABAD - State Minister for Health Dr Zafar Mirza has rejected the theory that warmer weather can stop or slow the spread of coronavirus.
While talking to newsmen outside Supreme Court, Dr Zafar Mirza has rejected the theory that warmer weather can limit or affect the spread of coronavirus.
He said that deaths and infections of coronavirus in Pakistan are lower than projected numbers adding that government is trying to control and limit the spread of the novel virus pandemic.
Pakistan has reported 58 deaths from novel coronavirus so far, 467 patients have recovered in the country while 25 are in critical condition.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020