CJP Anwar Zaheer Jamali condemns Quetta blast
In a statement issued by the Supreme Court of Pakistan, Jamali also “condemned the assassination of Bilal Anwar Kasi, President, Baluchistan High Court Bar Association, Quetta”.
The chief justice offered his heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families and prayed for the speedy recovery of those who were injured.
“The federal and provincial governments should leave no stone unturned to justice,” the statement quoted him as saying.
He also stressed on taking effective measures to improve law and order situation in Baluchistan as well as in the rest of the country.
- Seven Indian soldiers killed in bus accident near disputed border ...11:57 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Anushka Sharma looks stunning in latest pictures08:19 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022