PM Imran anticipates genocide in Kashmir, awaits response of int'l community against fascism
The premier took to Taking on Thursday and said the entire world was waiting to see what treatment the Indian authorities will mete out to Kashmiris once the curfew imposed on them earlier this week is lifted.
What should be obvious is the int community will be witnessing the genocide of the Kashmiris in IOK. Question is: Will we watch another appeasement of fascism, this time in the garb of BJP govt, or will the int community have the moral courage to stop this from happening?— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 8, 2019
The premier also warned that the chances of surge in freedom movement are high after the recent measures taken by the BJP govt.
"Will we watch another appeasement of fascism, this time in the garb of [the] BJP govt, or will the international community have the moral courage to stop this from happening?" the premier inquired.
The remarks came a day after Pakistan instructed the Indian High Commissioner, Ajay Bisaria to leave the country; the top civil-military body of Pakistan also decided to suspend bilateral trade with India besides downgrading the ties.
The measures came after India repealed the special status of disputed Kashmir valley and unveiled a plan to bifurcate it into two parts, defying international norms.
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- #JusticeForKainat: AJK student found dead in Islamabad11:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020