Sara Ali Khan debut film Kedarnath banned in seven districts
This decision was taken by District magistrates concerned by the societal pressure. The screening of this film is imposed banned in Nanital and Udham Singh Nagar on Thursday. The whole pressure is created by Hindu community standing up against the idea of “Love Jihad” (An alleged campaign where Muslim men target non-Muslim women for conversion to Islam).
The plea to ban this film was submitted to Bombay high court which was later dismissed. Bombay High court ordered the film to be released. Kedarnath is a unusual love story between Mukku (Sara Ali Khan) and Mansoor (Sushant Singh Rajput).
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021