Bureaucrat suspended for misbehaving with Senator Aurangzeb Khan
ISLAMABAD - Chairman Senate Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani Wednesday informed the House the bureaucrat misbehaving with Senator Aurangzeb Khan had been suspended and made Officer on Special Duty (OSD).
During the proceeding of the House, Sadiq Sanjarni said that the Senators had demanded suspension order of the Director Food of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa who misbehaved with Aurangzeb Khan.
It is pertinent to mention here that Chairman Senate had given a ruling and directed the Secretary Establishment on January 3 to present suspension order within three days.
Sadiq Sanjrani also directed the Inspector General Police, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to take action against the official if he had given life threats to the Senator.
Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Senator Raza Rabbani had also requested the chair that the official should be given exemplary punishment by the Parliament as he (bureaucrat) breached the privilege of the House not of the Senator.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi among 86 awarded 55-year jail sentences08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019