Two minor girls set on fire by 3 men in Muzaffargarh
MULTAN - Two minor girls were set on fire allegedly by three men over a marriage dispute in Muzaffargarh's Leshariwala area on Thursday night.
According to Dawn report, Hafiz Abdul Hameed along with his family was asleep when suspect Fida Hussain and his accomplices entered the house, held the couple hostage and set ablaze their four children. Their two daughters Urwa (2) and Uswa succumbed to their burns on the spot while two others were shifted to the DHQ Hospital.
They also thrashed Hameed and his wife when they sought help from neighbours. Last year, Hameed had contracted a second marriage with Fida’s daughter, and divorced suspect’s daughter after a punchayat ordered last week.
On this, the suspect nurtured a grudge and attacked the family.
Police have registered a case and arrested all the accused.
- Success story of Samantha McGregor, her plans for imminent reform12:31 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- India launches probe into fake Covid tests at Kumbh Mela11:23 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in terrorist attack near Turbat airport10:52 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- KP becomes first province in Pakistan to conduct 5G trials10:04 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Egyptian siblings earn 5 Guinness World Records including largest ...05:14 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021