Qandeel Baloch's iPhone: Punjab Police will write a letter to Apple
The 26-year-old, who was popular for posting risque videos and statements on Facebook, was killed by her brother two months ago. She was strangled to death at her Multan residence.
According to media reports, the Multan police which are investigation the murder case will send a formal request to the California-based tech firm, seeking its help in decoding her mobile phone.
Although two of her phones have already been unlocked after being brought to Lahore, police sources believe decoding her iPhone would help her find more clues behind her assassination.
Read more: Apple rejects court order to hack iphone
In July, Qandeel was in Multan to visit her parents as her father had been unwell, and spent Eid with her family. Her brother, who was identified by the police as Waseem, went to meet her at night. When Qandeel was asleep at night, he strangled her.
Waseem is currently in custody.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021