Pakistan's Supreme Court attacked by pigs
This time the wild animal appeared in daylight in the capital and crossed into the premises of Pakistan's top court, which is under criticism these days for its bold decisions in cases against politicians.
Twitter user Usman Manzoor shared a video, stating: "Pigs in The Supreme Court go wild, attack everyone".
In the video clip, the staff of the Supreme Court can be seen trying to throw the intruders out of the premises with sticks. In retaliation, a wild pig ran towards the staffer and tried to attack him, but the employee remained safe luckily.
The animals enter the city from neighbouring hills, causing road mishaps. The population of pigs has multiplied over the years, but the Capital Development Authority (CDA) has failed to contain them.
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Covid vaccination certificate mandatory for domestic air travel from ...02:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari’s new dance video goes viral02:02 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021