PEMRA asked to stop BOL News going on-air
The request came a day after Axact CEO Shoaib Shaikh, the group that owns BOL network, was produced in Karachi’s local court which handed him over to FIA officials on a physical remand till June 4.
The ministry has made the request to PEMRA officials under section 5 of the rules that allows government to issue directives to the authority on the matters of policy.
BOL News was all set to go on air on the first day Ramadan this year, according to official announcement. The news channel is currently running test transmission on selected cable networks.
- FM #ShahMahmoodQureshi reaffirms #Pakistan's steadfast, unflinching ...03:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- WATCH - Leicester City players wave Palestinian flag after winning ...03:10 PM | 16 May, 2021
- PM hails Sania Nishtar as World Bank ranks Ehsaas among top social ...02:03 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021