PM Nawaz Sharif forms committee for FATA reforms
According to a notification issued for the formation of the committee, Advisor for National Security Sartaj Aziz besides Zahid Hamid and Sardar Mehtab will be among the members of the body.
The committee will hold consultations with all the stakeholders before preparing and presenting its recommendations.
The notification further said that the committee becomes operational with immediate effect.
- Bilawal tries to woo back ‘demorlised’ and ‘shocked’ top ...10:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Top military brass vows to defend geographical, ideological frontiers ...09:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Antibodies fade quickly in recovering Covid-19 patients, latest study ...08:48 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Jeff Bridges diagnosed with cancer03:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Mahira Khan shares a heartfelt tribute for mom's birthday02:14 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Hailey Baldwin got a new ring finger tattoo for Justin Bieber12:47 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020
- FIR lodged against PDM‘s Gujranwala organisers10:26 AM | 20 Oct, 2020