Pakistan regrets Indian refusal to avail facilitative steps for Kartarpur pilgrims
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal has said that as a special gesture Pakistan announced concessions on the auspicious occasion of 550th Birth Anniversary of Baba Guru Nanak to facilitate pilgrims but India has refused to avail the facilities in blatant disregard of Sikh sentiments.
In a tweet, Dr Faisal stated that “as a special gesture, Pakistan announced concessions on the auspicious occasion of 550th Birth Anniversary of BabaGuruNanak to facilitate pilgrims but India has refused to avail the facilities in blatant disregard of Sikh sentiments”.
As a special gesture, #Pakistan announced concessions on the auspicious occasion of 550th Birth Anniversary of #BabaGuruNanak to facilitate pilgrims. This has been REFUSED by #India in balatant disregard of Sikh sentiments.#Indiaconfused#PakistanKartarpurSpirit— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@ForeignOfficePk) November 7, 2019
He said that “If India does not wish to avail these facilitative measures for pilgrims, it is India’s choice”.
The FO spokesperson maintained that by doing so India is creating confusion to confuse.
- Re-polling in NA-259: initial results show Shahzain Bugti leading07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- UN calls for action to tackle global road safety crisis03:28 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- CCW convention makes progress on key issues of deadly autonomous ...03:24 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Queen Maxima of Netherlands to arrive in Pakistan on Nov 2501:12 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019