Mandi Bahauddin: Boy allegedly raped, found dead in canal
LAHORE - A 15-year-old boy has been allegedly raped and murdered in Punjab's Mandi Bahauddin district, triggering protests by people demanding a probe into the recent incident.
The incident took place in Shahana Lok, police said on Saturday.
According to FIR, the teenager left his home for school but never returned. On this, the family approached the police and lodged a missing person's complaint.
However, on late Saturday night, "we found his body from a canal near the Rasool Power House, his father told the police. “There were no clothes on his body. Not even shoes,” he added.
The body was handed over to the family after a post-mortem examination for burial.
Police said, according to the school records, the teenager never reached school. The rape will only be confirmed after the medical reports come out.
The deceased was the only brother of five sisters. His family has demanded that the perpetrators be arrested immediately.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021