President Arif Alvi promulgates CPEC Authority Ordinance 2019
ISLAMABAD - President Dr Arif Alvi has promulgated an Ordinance for the establishment of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
The ordinance aimed at accelerating the pace of CPEC related activities, find new drivers of growth, unlock the potential of the interlinked production network and global value chains through regional and global connectivity.
The Ordinance extends to the whole of Pakistan . Section 1 of the Ordinance shall come into force at once, and other provisions shall come into force on such dates as the prime minister may, by notification in the official gazette, appoint.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019