57-year-old Pakistani man sued for molesting teenage US girl during flight
According to the Associated Press, a girl was travelling alone on an American Airlines flight from New York to Iowa when a man, identified as a 57-year-old Pakistani citizen, inappropriately touched her.
The man identified as Muhammad Asif Chaudhry was arrested on charges of engaging in sexual contact with a victim between the ages of 12 and 16.
Chaudhry has denied the accusations and has been released on bond of $100,000.
The lawsuit alleges that Chaudhry moved to an empty seat beside the girl, who reported being woken up by the inappropriate touching. The girl alerted a flight attendant when Chaudhry left to use the restroom.
According to the report, the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) met Chaudhry when the flight landed.
Further, American Airlines says it’s cooperating with law enforcement and cares deeply about its young passengers.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021