57-year-old Pakistani man sued for molesting teenage US girl during flight
According to the Associated Press, a girl was travelling alone on an American Airlines flight from New York to Iowa when a man, identified as a 57-year-old Pakistani citizen, inappropriately touched her.
The man identified as Muhammad Asif Chaudhry was arrested on charges of engaging in sexual contact with a victim between the ages of 12 and 16.
Chaudhry has denied the accusations and has been released on bond of $100,000.
The lawsuit alleges that Chaudhry moved to an empty seat beside the girl, who reported being woken up by the inappropriate touching. The girl alerted a flight attendant when Chaudhry left to use the restroom.
According to the report, the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) met Chaudhry when the flight landed.
Further, American Airlines says it’s cooperating with law enforcement and cares deeply about its young passengers.
- Dutchwoman named world's tallest bodybuilder by Guinness World Records05:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Sheikh Rashid to watch Pak-India T20 match in Dubai04:20 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi, DG ISI in Kabul to discuss bilateral ties with ...03:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam glow at their dreamy mayoun ceremony01:11 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021