Palestinian boy dies of wounds sustained in eastern Gaza clashes
Musbah Abu Tyoor, who had been shot and critically wounded by Israeli soldiers, died Saturday morning.
On Friday, another 17-year-old boy Mustafa Khafaja was killed during the anti-Israel protests in eastern Gaza.
The casualties of the Palestinian protests since March 30 have reached 174 deaths and 19,000 injuries, according to Gaza Health Ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qedra.
Hundreds of Palestinians demonstrated Friday in eastern Gaza Strip, close to the border with Israel, as part of the rallies called the "Great March of Return," which have been organized on the 24th Friday since March 30.
Meanwhile, the organizer of the rallies announced to organize a sea demonstration on Monday as part of its activities to end the Israeli blockade on Gaza.
So far, the mediation of both Egypt and United Nations has been going too slow and nothing yet has been accomplished.
- Three PTI ministers to probe Broadsheet scandal11:19 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- KP, Sindh governors call on PM Imran10:20 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021