Over 300 militants surrender in Quetta
The militants surrendered their arms during a ceremony held at Balochistan Assembly by the government officials. All the persons also pledged faithfulness to the nation.
Chief Minister Balochistan Sanaullah Zehri, Commander Southern Command Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa, and other officials were present on the occasion.
On August 31, twelve Baloch Republican Army (BRA) terrorist surrendered to security forces at Noshki in Balochistan along with weapons and ammunition.
On Aug 18, around 22 insurgents surrendered to security forces during a ceremony held at Frontier Corps (FC) Madadgar Headquarters in Quetta.
In February, a key commander of the banned militant group, Kafeel Mengal along with his 14 accomplices surrendered to the security forces.
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021