Google to launch export passwords option in Chrome
Users can export passwords while going into Manage passwords in Settings and then by clicking Saved passwords Clicking it will reveal the Export passwords option with a prompt asking users to confirm the download.
Passwords will be saved as a .csv file which the browser warns is visible to anyone who has access to the file.
This feature is enabled by default in the current Dev Channel, with version 66 about to hit beta in one or two weeks. It will hit the stable channel soon after that for all users.
- Ahmad Nawaz: Pakistan school shooting survivor takes charge as Oxford ...06:41 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- PIA restarts Lahore to Kuala Lumpur flights05:59 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Abrarul Haq serves legal notice to UK record label over ‘Nach ...04:58 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022