Google to launch export passwords option in Chrome
Users can export passwords while going into Manage passwords in Settings and then by clicking Saved passwords Clicking it will reveal the Export passwords option with a prompt asking users to confirm the download.
Passwords will be saved as a .csv file which the browser warns is visible to anyone who has access to the file.
This feature is enabled by default in the current Dev Channel, with version 66 about to hit beta in one or two weeks. It will hit the stable channel soon after that for all users.
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Primary schools in Sindh to open from Monday09:17 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Multan ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021