Violation of borders by any neighbour will not be tolerated: Sartaj Aziz
The adviser stressed the need of bilateral dialogue between Pakistan and Afghanistan to settle disputes.
Currently, the relations of Pakistan with neighbouring countries, especially Afghanistan and Indian are not at a peaceful level.
The bilateral ties with Afghanistan deteriorating after a recent unprovoked attack by Afghan forces on census teams at Chaman border on May 5 in which more than 10 people were martyred.
Pakistan gave a befitting response as Inspector General (IG) Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan Maj Gen Nadeem Anjum on Sunday claimed that 50 Afghan security personnel were killed and another 100 injured as Pakistani forces retaliated to unprovoked firing by Afghan border forces in Chaman on Saturday.
He added, however, that “we are not happy over their losses since they are our Muslim brothers”.
On the other hand, Indian forces have continued their unprovoked firing at the innocent citizens of Kashmir, and continue to carry out brutal attacks in occupied Kashmir.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 14 June 202109:15 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 June 202108:02 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021