Violation of borders by any neighbour will not be tolerated: Sartaj Aziz
The adviser stressed the need of bilateral dialogue between Pakistan and Afghanistan to settle disputes.
Currently, the relations of Pakistan with neighbouring countries, especially Afghanistan and Indian are not at a peaceful level.
The bilateral ties with Afghanistan deteriorating after a recent unprovoked attack by Afghan forces on census teams at Chaman border on May 5 in which more than 10 people were martyred.
Pakistan gave a befitting response as Inspector General (IG) Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan Maj Gen Nadeem Anjum on Sunday claimed that 50 Afghan security personnel were killed and another 100 injured as Pakistani forces retaliated to unprovoked firing by Afghan border forces in Chaman on Saturday.
He added, however, that “we are not happy over their losses since they are our Muslim brothers”.
On the other hand, Indian forces have continued their unprovoked firing at the innocent citizens of Kashmir, and continue to carry out brutal attacks in occupied Kashmir.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021