Violation of borders by any neighbour will not be tolerated: Sartaj Aziz
The adviser stressed the need of bilateral dialogue between Pakistan and Afghanistan to settle disputes.
Currently, the relations of Pakistan with neighbouring countries, especially Afghanistan and Indian are not at a peaceful level.
The bilateral ties with Afghanistan deteriorating after a recent unprovoked attack by Afghan forces on census teams at Chaman border on May 5 in which more than 10 people were martyred.
Pakistan gave a befitting response as Inspector General (IG) Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan Maj Gen Nadeem Anjum on Sunday claimed that 50 Afghan security personnel were killed and another 100 injured as Pakistani forces retaliated to unprovoked firing by Afghan border forces in Chaman on Saturday.
He added, however, that “we are not happy over their losses since they are our Muslim brothers”.
On the other hand, Indian forces have continued their unprovoked firing at the innocent citizens of Kashmir, and continue to carry out brutal attacks in occupied Kashmir.
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Police Martyrs Day: COAS Bajwa pays tribute to cops for their ...01:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Authorities remove animals from Afridi's house over neighbour's ...12:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021