Nandipur Power Project to be fully audited: Khawaja Asif
In an interview with a private TV channel, he said the administration of the project would be made accountable for the delay and negligence in timely completion of the project.
He said the machinery of Nandipur Power Project could not be run to its full capacity of producing 425 MW due to the technical faults in the fuel treatment plant, which was purchased by previous government.
The Minister said the contract of the operational maintenance of the plant would be given through a transparent procedure.
He said the engineers of PEPCO are working to enhance the generation capacity of the project.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021