Four more Kashmiri youth martyred as Indian brutality continues
According to Kashmir Media Service, Indian troops killed the youth during a violent military operation in Keran area of Kupwara district.
It is worth mentioning here that Indian forces had killed at least eight youth including two teenage boys and injured around 200 when they opened fire on demonstrators protesting against the holding of sham Indian parliamentary elections in Badgam, Srinagar and Gandarbal districts on Sunday.
However, the poll drama totally flopped with turnout remaining below six as per official figures.
Meanwhile, internet services will continue to remain suspended in the entire Kashmir valley till April 12, officials told newsmen.
Kashmir has been in a phase of unrest since last year when Indian security forces killed Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani.
The violence since then, largely in the form of troops firing on civilian crowds with shotguns after protesters throw stones, has left over 100 civilians dead and more than 12,000 civilians and security force personnel wounded.
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Multan Sultans take on Peshawar Zalmi tonight06:38 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United set 153-run target for Lahore Qalandars ...05:56 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- #BoycottKareenaKhan trends on social media over Sita character12:17 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021