'Palm Villas' declared illegal housing colony
A spokesman of the FDA said on Sunday that the 'Palm Villas' residential scheme at Chak No.217-RB Narwala Road was developed in violations of codes.
Under the Local Government Ordinance 2001 and the Development of Citizens Act 1976, all housing scheme developers are bound to seek permission from the FDA before developing any residential scheme.
He said that, taking notice of such violations, the FDA had declared Palm Villas to be an illegal scheme.
He said the FDA had also written letters to WASA, Manager Planning and Designing Faislabad Electric Supply Corporation (FESCO) and General Manager Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited to stop providing services including water supply, sewerage, electricity and gas connections to the housing scheme.
The FDA has also directed the developers of the Palm Villas to complete all legal requirements selling any plot in the scheme, the spokesman added.
- Pakistan hopeful India will ‘act fairly’ as head of UNSC11:44 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Balloon with Quaid-e-Azam’s pictures panics Indian officials in ...11:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Arab Parliament speaker arrives in Pakistan on first visit to boost ...10:09 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Three women’s seats add to PTI’s strength in AJK assembly09:10 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: West Indies win toss, opt to bat first in 3rd T20 against ...08:20 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021