Punjab approves Ravi River Front Urban Development project
LAHORE – The Punjab government has approved the Ravi River Front Urban Development (RRFUD) project to beautify the area.
According to media reports, Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar gave the green signal for the execution of the multi-billion plan today (Friday).
The Punjab government will prepare an ordinance for the establishment of project authority.
Under the project, a modern city like Dubai will be constructed on over one lac acres land in the north of the Lahore city which will focus on the construction of tall buildings.
An investment of Rs5,000 billion is expected from the private sector in this regard.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020