Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani announces to contest election for IPU President
ISLAMABAD - Senate Chairman Sadiq Sanjrani on Friday has decided to contest election for President of Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU).
According to media details, Speaker National Assembly (NA) Asad Qaiser has nominated Sadiq Sanjrani for the election.
The election for IPU President will be held in December 2020. The Union has 179 members.
- Poland pulls out troops from Afghanistan as NATO wrapping up 'largest ...08:52 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- WhatsApp to launch ‘view once’ feature for images, videos07:53 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Future of food? US company is the first to produce ‘human breast ...07:23 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Minissha Lamba talks about casting couch in Bollywood03:20 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021