Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip with son
Actress Naya Rivera is missing and presumed dead in a Southern California lake, according to the officials. Her 4-year-old son was found on the boat by himself on Wednesday afternoon.
The Ventura County Police Department arranged several dive teams to search for Rivera. More than 80 people, including divers, and helicopters, drones, and all-terrain vehicles, were involved in the search.
The boy was reportedly found without a scratch and informed the police investigators that he and his mother were swimming, but she never came back to the boat. Her wallet was discovered in the boat along with an adult life jacket.
The actress had shared a photo of herself and her son on Instagram, just a day before she went missing. She captioned it "just the two of us."
Rivera is popularly known for playing Santana Lopez on "Glee." She appeared as a main character for the majority of the show’s six-season run.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan to express solidarity with Palestinians on Friday12:33 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021