Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip with son
Actress Naya Rivera is missing and presumed dead in a Southern California lake, according to the officials. Her 4-year-old son was found on the boat by himself on Wednesday afternoon.
The Ventura County Police Department arranged several dive teams to search for Rivera. More than 80 people, including divers, and helicopters, drones, and all-terrain vehicles, were involved in the search.
The boy was reportedly found without a scratch and informed the police investigators that he and his mother were swimming, but she never came back to the boat. Her wallet was discovered in the boat along with an adult life jacket.
The actress had shared a photo of herself and her son on Instagram, just a day before she went missing. She captioned it "just the two of us."
Rivera is popularly known for playing Santana Lopez on "Glee." She appeared as a main character for the majority of the show’s six-season run.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020